Thursday, 7 March 2013

Its 2013 already!!

Well what do you know.. after a years time.. just thought about my blog.. so I am back.. not that anyone was missing me or something.. but its always nice to read our own posts after a long time.. :) So lets see.. what has been happening in the past one year.. well I graduated.. Dinesh MS CS.. never thought would be doing it.. but eventually did it and that to in one of the most reputed institutes of US.. Started my FTE as some people like to call it @ NextJump.. its almost a month now since I started and there is no shortage for work nor there is shortage of things to learn.. My sister got married.. some of my friends got married.. and some others got engaged.. some of the got kids... other than that its almost the same news.. Okay signing off this post with the hope that the next one will be sometime earlier than next year.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment